So today, in this article, you will get to know about my favourite color Black. Several people around us love Black. Most of the time, the black color gets associated with intelligence, evil, wealth, unknown, power, death, etc.
But Black is also associated with the style. Suits in black tint usually get worn by businessmen and women. The black color also shows seriousness and professionalism. Actually, Black is a versatile color, it automatically gets fits in various situations, like a business, social life, or weddings.
There are so many mysteries connected with black color, I even don’t know about. The black colour is able to hide things, and it easily absorbs other colors in it. It is also a very effective colour for making other colors show up.
The Color Psychology of Black:
There are certain colour psychologies for each color. Similarly, the color psychology of Black has the characteristics mentioned below;
- In the colour spectrum, Black is the only color that absorbs all the light.
- Oftentimes, black tint is the symbol of evil. However, it is also known for indicating power and strength. Actually, it represents treacherous features.
- In several cultures, it gets associated with mourning and death. Also, it gets connected with sexuality, formality, and unhappiness.
- In ancient Egypt, black colour is the symbol of rebirth and life.
- Black tint has slimming quality, so it is used in fashion too.
Wearing Black Color:
Wearing black colour gives a good and professional look. Probably, it means that the person wearing Black has a great deal of pride in his or her personality. But Black is not an attention-seeking color, so the person wearing it is not looking to show up. They are looking good because of their own pride. The first look good for their own self instead of impressing others. It could also show that they needed privacy, are secretive, or not to attach from the surrounding. Also, a person wearing a black tint has his own charm and is sophisticated enough to stand alone in the whole event. Sometimes, the person himself catches attention. So, it could also be attractive in some terms.
Black is also a much-demanded color for cars. It may suggest the conventional thinking of a person and seeking to conform to the norms of society. It may also suggest that they are desire to be normal and always fit in, along with being stylish, professional, and respectable.
Your Personality, If You Love Black:
- You are a serious person. Maybe you strive to enjoy yourself.
- You are an entirely independent person. You always get things done for you and hardly ask for someone’s help.
- As your nature is serious, most of the time you seem to be oppressing to some people.
- You do not know about your emotions. Naturally, your mind suppresses all your desires and feelings. And it’s a normal thing for you.
- You are a person with a rebellious nature. That does not suit you to get told by someone what to do.
- You always feel powerful, potential, and confident.
- You do want to share everything with anyone. Most of the time, you keep things to yourself. Your privacy is something crucial for you. You also like to keep a bit mystery about yourself.
Positive Influences Of Black Color:
Black is quite a powerful and potential color that urges about respect and seriousness. Black can be an overawing colour that also shows discipline.
The black tint is also interlinked with style, elegance, wealth, and refinement. Black always gives a cool and sleek look.
- Appealing And Catchy:
Similar to red, black tint is also connected with seduction and attractiveness. Even though Black is not much obvious about it. This colour is actually a combination of mysteriousness, dominance, and attraction.
Negative Influences of Black Color:
Most of the time linked and presented evil and bad in storytelling, as the light side is good and the dark side is black.
Black can also be a depressing color. It also has a connection with death, or end of things, end of the situation, or end of time. It could be the reason that in some areas people wears black in death of someone.
As everything has both the traits, negative and positive, the color black is similar. If it influences power and worldliness, so on the other side, it’s showing the evil and end of things.